Hello CMFA families;
Another season is quickly approaching and I’m sure we’re all looking forward to watching our kids play some ball!
Please take some time to read this information carefully.
As you are likely aware, CMFA is run solely by volunteers and we depend upon our parents to keep things running smoothly. We thus require families to complete 4 hours of volunteer duties per player during the course of the season (2 hours per player for LTP and T-Ball). Unfortunately, we have found in the past that we run very thin on help during the first half of the season and have to hire help or have a few dedicated volunteers working excessively. As the slots fill up, towards the end of the season, parents may then find that there are no more available slots so their volunteer cheques are then cashed. In order to avoid this, it is encouraged that you sign up as soon as you can.
Please read the below carefully and if you have any questions, please contact me via email at cloverdalefastpitchvoluntee
1) There are various duties available which are: concession during regular season games (Mon-Thurs); concession during tournament weekends; field preparation during tournament weekends; pre-season park cleanup.
2) In order to fulfil your volunteer requirements, you must receive credit for 4 hours of duties per player (2 hours per player for Learn to Play and T-Ball).
3) You must sign up for at least one shift (per child) that occurs before May 15th. You must sign up online and do so PRIOR to April 15th (sooner if possible) so that we can appropriately plan. If you fail to do so, your first volunteer cheque may be cashed.
4) You are welcome to sign up for all your shifts at any time but you must complete sign up for all shifts no later than June 1st or your second volunteer cheque may be cashed.
5) IMPORTANT: In order to credit you appropriately, please ensure you indicate the name of your child and division by putting it in brackets as part of your first name, for example: First name: Wendy (Sydney Peewee) Last name: Harris
6) Shifts that are cancelled for any reason (including weather) will have to be made up at a later date.
Links to sign up are as follows:
Clean up/Park prep (Will take place on Sunday March 19th; 9am-1pm): https://www.volunteersignup.org/34FQ8
Tournament Field Crew: https://www.volunteersignup.
Tournament Concession: https://www.
Concession Regular Season: https://www.
Again if you have any questions please email me at: cloverdalefastpitchvolunte
Thanks for your assistance with this!
Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook