Hello CMSA families;
Another season is quickly approaching and I’m sure we’re all looking forward to the weather warming up and watching our kids play some ball!
Please take some time to read this information carefully.
CMSA is run solely by volunteers and we depend upon our parents to keep things running smoothly. We need your help to complete volunteer duties during the course of the season! Families are required to complete 4 hours of volunteer duties per player (2 hours per player for LTP & T-Ball; 2 hours per player for U12 and older Fury teams where the players are also volunteering time). There are many opportunities to help out – park clean up prior to season; concession duties; tournament field/concession duties.
Please see the links below and sign up early to find shifts that best fit your schedule. In order to ensure we have coverage throughout the season, you must sign up for at least one shift per child that occurs prior to May 15th.
Your team manager will be collecting 2 volunteer deposit cheques of $75 each (postdated for April 30, 2018 and June 2, 2018). Should you not complete your volunteer hours, the cheque(s) will be cashed. We’d really rather not cash your cheque(s) as we need YOU!
Please read the below carefully and if you have any questions, please contact me via email at cloverdalefastpitchvoluntee
1) The duties available are:
• preseason park/concession cleanup. This happens this weekend and is always popular, so sign up quick to grab a spot and get your hours done early!!
• concession during regular season games (Mon. – Thurs.)
• concession during tournament weekends
• field preparation during tournament weekends
• There will also be opportunities for host teams on tournament weekends to volunteer with the administrative running of the tournament. More information will be provided to the applicable teams.
2) In order to fulfill your volunteer requirements, you must complete 4 hours of duties per player (2 hours per player for Learn to Play, T-Ball and U12 and older Fury teams where the players are volunteering time).
3) You must sign up for at least one shift (per child) that occurs before May 15th. You must sign up online for at least one shift and do so PRIOR to April 15th (sooner if possible) so that we can appropriately plan. If you fail to do so, your first volunteer cheque may be cashed.
4) You are welcome to sign up for all your shifts at any time but you must complete sign up for all shifts no later than June 1st or your second volunteer cheque may be cashed.
5) ***VERY, VERY IMPORTANT****: In order to credit you appropriately, please ensure you indicate the name of your child and division by putting it in brackets as part of your first name, for example:
First name: Wendy (Sydney U16)
Last name: Harris
6) Shifts that are cancelled for any reason (including weather) will have to be made up at a later date.
Links to sign up are as follows:
Clean up/Park prep (Will take place on Sunday March 11th; 10am-2pm): https://www.volunteersignup.org/YWAYK
Tournament Field Crew: https://www.volunteersignup.
Tournament Concession: https://www.
Concession Regular Season: https://www.
Again if you have any questions please email me at: cloverdalefastpitchvolunte
Thanks for your assistance with this!
Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook