Our park is more than diamonds. It is a massive park located at the corner of 168th Street and 64th Ave in the Cloverdale area of Surrey.
The park has many uses but from March to July all you can hear is the crack of the ball on the bat as 500 or so kids play in Cloverdale Minor Fastpitch Association (CMFA) league games and tournaments.
- 5 Grass Diamonds – all have bleachers!
- 2 Concessions – for everything to keep you warm or cool you off
- Massive All Weather Field – for the younger kids
- Our Own Batting Cage
- Full Washroom Facilities – located at both concessions
- Childrens Playground – keep the little ones entertained
- Water Park – many teams use this to keep their cool!
- Picnic Area – ideal for parent’s romantic dinners
- Tennis Courts – another game played with a little white ball
- Water Fountains – for when you run out of concession money
- Loads of Parking – off 64th Ave. and a larger one off 168th Street
Share this: Twitter | StumbleUpon | Facebook